Thursday, June 11, 2015

Community Garden


Another idea I have is to do a Community Garden - this is the start of that idea. This is Mary's garden space which is in a prime location behind our house and behind the shop. Her stuff is doing so well that I might have to "rotate" my garden to her garden space...hahaha...

Seriously though - one of the possibilities to my future biz might be to have plots available to those who want to grow their own food, but do not have the space to do so. I can think of about 15 households across the street from us - all newer homes that have almost no yards to do much of anything.

For now I am enjoying having a kindred spirit gardening on our property and keeping me excited about gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be kind...I know where you live (probably)